Want to CREATE QUALITY IMAGES LIKE THE FOLLOWING?
Cut your learning curve, sTART WITH CInema 4D.
*The principles you learn in Cinema 4D are applicable to other 3D software packages such as Blender and 3ds Max.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. Introduction-User interface walkthrough: Become familiar with Cinema 4D's workspace and customize layouts.
2. Introduction-Navigation in the viewport: Manipulate 3D objects in the viewport and keyboard shortcuts.
3. Modeling-Techniques overview: Primitive modeling, polygon modeling, and subdivision surfaces.
4. Modeling-NURBS modeling: Spline modeling-lathe, loft, extrude, sweep, and deformers.
5. Modeling-Build your own models: Become comfortable with Cinema 4D's modeling tools and commands.
6. Modeling-Macromolecules? Work with ePMV, VMD, and Mercury for proteins or other crystal structures.
7. Material-Getting the look right: Control surface qualities with materials manager.
8. Material-Create custom shaders: Fine-tune color, reflectivity, refractivity, luminosity, and roughness.
9. Material-Advanced techniques: Layer shader, blending mode, and color scheme with Adobe Kuler.
10. Lighting-It’s all about the light: Explore different types of lights and their parameters, three point lighting.
11. Render-Output your final image: Last touch-global illumination, ambient occlusion, depth of field.
12. Animation-Bring your models to life: Get acquainted with keyframes, dope sheet, F curves, and cameras.
13. MoGraph-Where creativity happens: The power of cloner, effector, mograph shader, fracture, tracer, and MoExtrude.
14. MoGraph-In action: Delivers unlimited possibilities for modeling, texturing, and animation.
INDIVIDUAL LICENSE: May be used on one workstation and one personal system such as a laptop or home computer. This applies only if the systems are used by the same person and not multiple users.
GROUP LICENSE: May be used on one personal system such as a laptop or home computer and one workstation that is shared within the same research group only. Please read our License Agreement for more information.